Sunday, August 30, 2020

3. Husband Wife Jokes

Husband Wife Jokes #7




Wife Joining English Speaking Class.

After Few Days.....


Wife:

Welcome Home Darling.


Husband:

I am so Tired Today.


Wife:

OK...Rest In Peace.😜 



Husband Wife Jokes #8




Wife:

I am not Talking to You.


Husband:

Okay


Wife:

Don't you want to know the Reason?


Husband:

No, I Respect & Trust your Decision...😉😉


Husband Wife Jokes #9




Wife (at night):

Tell me how much did Sachin Scores in 

2003 World Cup against Pakistan........?


Husband:

98, why you are asking.....?


Wife:

Now tell me why you didn't wish me 

for my Birthday since morning....?

Silence......

Husband couldn't even say,

I have a Bad Memory......


This is called..... Check and Mate....


Please Share This Post & Show Your Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment