Sunday, August 16, 2020

2.Husband Wife Jokes

Husband Wife Jokes #4


Husband 

(Calls up Hotel Manager From Room):

"Please Come Fast, I am Having Argument with my Wife

and She says, She will Jump from your Hotel Window."


Manager:

"Sir, I am Sorry, but this is your Personal Issue."


Husband:

"Arre Idiot! The Window is not opening.

This is Maintenance Issue..."


Husband Wife Jokes #5



Husband:

Do you know the meaning of WIFE....?

It means...Without Information Fighting Everytime...!

😏😏😏


Wife:

No Darling...! 

It means...

With Idiot For Ever

😇😇😇


Husband Wife Jokes #6




Husband And Wife Had A Fight.


Wife Called Mom:

He Fought With Me Again, 

I Am Coming To You.


Mom:

No Dear, He Must Pay For His Mistake, 

I Am Coming To Stay With U!



Please Share This Pot & Show Your Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment